Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum N.Dip (Mining Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduation experience (Operational & Projects would be an advantage)
- Excellent CAD software skills and experience (Design & Schedule, Surface and Underground)
- High quality professional report writing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to travel for brief periods of time
- Strong relationship and team development abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
The successful applicant will be responsible for:-
- Pit Optimisations
- Stope Optimisation
- Surface and Underground Mine design
- Short and Long term scheduling
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 December 2018.
The successful candidate will commence at Minxcon by end January / beginning of February 2019.